Shri Anand Seva Sansthan Trust is a which was established in the holy presence of Param Shradhey Mahant Gopala Nand Giri Ji , The Trust works all over India for various welfare activities.
Shri Anand Seva Sansthan
Mahant Gopala Nand Giri Ji is a melodious Sankirtanist, and a Humble humanitarian. He is awakened Shree Ram Krishna and, devotee of Shree Radha Rani, Optimistic and spell binder Orator of Bhagwat Katha Ram Katha, and is popularly known as Mahant ji by the loved one’
Many plans are being carried through Shri Anand Seva Sansthan.
Shri Anand Seva Sansthan is an example of hard work and dedication of lakhs of people which came forward and contribute towards development of this huge Gau Shala. A great work can never be fulfilled without support for our loved ones. Contribution can be big and small but the efforts cannot be ignore. When Ram Saitu Bridge has been formed by monkeys.
There is a story in the Mahabharata where the great sage Chyawan, in a barter deal with King Nahush, puts his worth as equivalent to a cow – indicating how evolved a being it is. It is an intelligent being and the karmic implications of causing harm to it are severe, likewise the karmic benefits of serving it are also manifold.
You must have also read in your history books that Buddha's name was Gautam. The name Gautama is derived from two words gau (or cow) and uttama (or greatest). Combined, the two words mean the greatest cow or the ultimate cow. The word gau also referred to the white colour of cows; hence Gautama was also the ultimate white light. Even the most sacred spot of the Buddhists is Bodh Gaya. Gaya is simply another word for cow
Quite contrary to what the current generation considers as mumbo-jumbo, the efficacy of these Vedic principles have infact found acceptability worldwide and through centuries. In the diary of Sir Cunningham kept at the National Archives, he made not only a sketch of a calf and cow on the third page, but also notes on the scientific and logical benefits of preserving this animal
So, what is it about the cow that caused it to be revered across cultures and also caught the attention of the learned archaeologist?
Various cultures describe the immense benefits of preserving and serving this animal. It is said that if you regularly feed cows and they lick your head then your hidden mental abilities fructify. This was true for the great Saint Kabir, for his poetic abilities manifested only once he was licked by a cow on his head. Massaging a cow ensures a strong and beautiful body with longevity. Doing service to its calf gives you the benefit of healthy relationships in your life. Also, in no culture or religion is eating its meat considered healthy.
Sadly, this all-giving cow today is an animal that is ignored, abused, exploited, abandoned and murdered to feed our selfish motives.
The cow has been called the mother for a reason. Everything it produces is for the benefit of mankind and creation at large. The all-giving cow gives mankind Nourishment (milk and dairy products), Medicines (Panchgavya, cow urine which acts as a natural pesticide), Agriculture (bio- pesticides and manure as a fuel and natural fertilizer) and Energy (biogas). As she walks down our soils, the land gets tilled and free of termites, when we wish to interact with the gods and goddesses; we make use of her ghee and upla to perform a yajna.
He has mission to spread the peace and tranquillity all over the India, for which he has opened the ashram at sector 128, Gautam Budh Nagar.
Where he feed around 200 birds and caring many stray dogs in ashram. He help the poor parents of girls for marriage and settle them in life.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
That the objectives of the Trust shall be wholly for the public and charitable purposes and incomes shall be applied for the same and accumulated in India wholly for public charitable purposes without prejudice to generality of provisions aforesaid and the following shall be deemed to be the principal objectives of Anand Seva sansthan :
1. To promote National Integration, Communal Harmony, Universal Brotherhood and Global Peace.
2. To promote Yoga, Pranayam, Meditation and other forms of Karma for attaining peace in life.
3. To promote and advocate Human Rights and Fundamental Freedom for all without any discrimination of race, religion, caste, color, sex and language.
4. To develop and mobilize Community and Natural Resources to give the right direction to people of the marginalized and economically weaker section of the trust for their sustainable overall development.
5. To work with special concentration for the Child & Women Welfare.
6. To organize and take up Health, Educational and Welfare programmes for needy Women and children on priority basis.
7. To promote charitable values, literature, science, art, education and culture.
8. To conduct research studies on the social a economic conditions of people with a view to involving ways and means for their development with in their social historical frame works and to seek promotion of rural development such as provision of drinking water rural industrialization as well as Public Convenience for people.
9. To explore ways for promotion of socioeconomic development in the community.
10. To under take, organize, conduct and facilitate, Courses, conference, lecture, workshop, research and education on various aspects and of Yoga, science, technology, trust and other fields.
11. To train the downtrodden people in general for human resource development in view of the emerging needs such as database development, resource survey methodologies, computer, environmental, studies, health, education, and energy problems.
12. To undertake and promote the publication & translation of journal, research papers and books and to develop the audiovisual programme to disseminate knowledge pertaining to the objectives of the trust.
13. To protest and fight against the injustice against people.
14. To encourage and promote family welfare activities among needy people.
15. To aid or establish any institution technical or otherwise, to promote education of art, Science or other related fields for the benefit of downtrodden and weaker sections of the trust.
16. To arrange and provide medical aid and other assistance necessary for living to the needy people who are incapable or handicapped or mentally/physically retarded and financially unfit.
17. To start and assist the relief measures in those parts of the country which become effected to natural calamities like famine, fire flood, earthquakes etc.
18. To communicate and coordinate with the Govt. Local and public authorities on various issues related to development welfare and public interest on different subjects.
19. To construct, maintain, alter, improve or develop any building belonging to the trust or works necessary or convenient for purpose of the trust.
20. To arrane establish and maintain centers of adult education, vocational education technical training, low cost education, formal & non-formal education.
21. To fight against HIV/AIDS and other comm7unicable diseases.
22. To aware people about various social issues to fight against evils.
23. To issue appeals raise funds and accept gifts, donation subscriptions in cash or in kind and any property either movable or immovable for the achievement of the objective of the trust.
24. To acquire, purchase or otherwise own or under take on loan or lease or hire temporality or permanently and movable or immovable property necessary or convenient for the furtherance of the objects of the trust.
25. To organized and take-up Health, Educational and Welfare programmes for needy poor Women Children.
26. To establish an award for the deserving people in the field of Music, Art grass root level social service, communal harmony, brotherhood and peace.
27. To encourage the emerging artists and their talents so that they can get proper recognition within and beyond the country.
28. To establish centre(s) for the promotion of Yoga,Pranayam etc.
29. To establish residential and non-residential cultural centers for promoting Music, Dance, Yoga and other Arts.
30. To work for Environmental Protection, Forestation, Plantation, Wa ste Land Management.
31. To organized vocational training for women and needy people.
32. To organize awareness camps, health camps, March, workshops, campaign and exhibition.
33. To aware people about their democratic & fundamental rights.
34. To provide various medical services such as organizing health and awareness camps of Immunization, Eye Care, Motherhood, Child Care, and Communicable Diseases.
35. To prevent any epidemics and to advocate both permanent and temporary measures of Family Planning.
36. To provide basic medical facility, sanitation, general health care and other needful support which can be helpful for public to overcome sufferings and agony of any natural and manmade disaster and to facilitate them to rehabilitate.
37. To provide medical, emotional, psychological, social and medical support to senior citizens of our trust by setting up various drop-in centres, senior citizen homes, old-age homes and other entertainment centres so that these highly honorable people should not be neglected.
38. To undertake activities for sensitizing people to preserve the natural resources of our nation and to maintain the ecological balance of the area.
39. To provide and facilitate legal assistance to underprivileged and poor section of trust to fight for their rights and justice.
40. To promote, encourage and facilitate research programmes and trainings in the field of public health, education and empowerment.
41. To arrange and organize religious, social and cultural programmes for all human being from time to time.
42. To create a sense of brotherhood, love, humanity, affection, cooperation and friendship amongst the members of the trust and the beneficiaries.
43. To make best efforts for promotion, development and protection of the beneficiaries/ target population and help them in distress.
44. To help poor, widows, handicapped, orphans, old aged, mentally retired and under privileged section of the trust/community.
45. To run/ operate different types of education program/schools like formal,non-formal, pre-school for the education development of under privileged children of the community/trust.
46. To run the different types of health programmes to raise the health status of vulnerable groups, poor and needy.
47. To work for the empowerment and sensitization of women, adolescents and children.
48. To make up efforts for the education, welfare and development of women, children and backward community in both urban and rural areas throughout the country.
49. To establish the medical facilities in the working locality (if required) such as family planning centers, dispensaries, hospitals etc.
50. To run and open the schools for the welfare and uplift of the needy children and also run adult education programmes.
51. To publish books, magazines, charts, issue related IEC (Information, Education and Communication) materials and other periodical illustration for generating the income for the trust for the benefit of its aims.
52. To work and fight against discrimination based on Cast, Creed, Colour, Gender, Religion, Faith, Race & Nationality.
53. To open / run / manage institute / collage of higher / professional / vocation education in any part of the country for providing quality education and training to youth and children.
54. To establish / run / manage hospitals, health centres, mobile health clinics, research centre to provide health care, counseling and referral services for all kinds of illness and deceases.
55. To promote traditional therapies like Yoga, Naturopathy, Meditation, Acupressure, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Reiki etc.
56. To establish, build or manage Hostels, Short Stay Homes, Rehabilitation Centers, Shelters, Crèches, Child Care Centre or Children’s Home, Councelling Centers and Help Line Centers for Women, Children, Old aged persons, Drug addicts and needy persons.
57. To form women groups, youth groups, self help groups; old aged groups, adolescent groups, children groups/clubs, community leaders groups and group of volunteers.
58. To work for welfare & support for the families of Martyrs and Prisoners.
59. To work against the exploitation of Animals & Birds and make sincere efforts to protect them.
60. To celebrate annual day of the trust every year as cultural & social event.
61. To promote and support voluntary donation of Blood, Eyes and other parts of human body for the charitable purpose.
62. To take-up, initiate or assist social development activities or welfare programmes for bringing positive change in the lives of the common people.
63. To save or protect National Heritage, Buildings or Places of the archeological & historic importance.
64. To spread the teachings & thoughts of great leaders, philosophers, thinkers, reformers and saints.